Weighing on my heart:
Jacob has been having a hard time with this one child in his class..only during lunch time. The child keeps taking some of Jacob's lunch.
My motherly instinct wants to act before I think, but I want Jacob and Janelle to fight their own battles. The sad truth is that I can't be there for them everywhere they go (school & daycare).
Of course I asked the normal questions?
Janelle was trying to tell him what to do in this case. Lol
She suggested that he sits away from the child or to tell the teacher.
She suggested that he sits away from the child or to tell the teacher.
Jacob said: (I'm not going to put his accent in this time) Noooo, he's my friend! I told him to have his mommy pack for him, just like my mommy does.
The child stated that he doesn't like the school's food and that his mother doesn't have food at home :"(
(I was already thinking of this) Jacob asked me if i would put extra food in his lunch box for his friend. Awwww :")
It made me cry early this morning.
I'm really proud of Jacob too. It makes my heart smile.
Weighing On My Heart
Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg
on
1:57:00 PM
Rating:
No comments: