Luvaholic Prayers



  Liana
 Please pray I will remember to cut my children's hair this afternoon and my husbands hair tonight before bed. Their hair is getting long and they need a haircut. Please pray when I cut their hair, I can cut it right and good looking, making them wiser, smarter, trusting our God, making them nicer to one another, listening, getting along together, helping one another with issues, working it out on their own, loving me and their daddy, and God. Praying for one another as they should. Thank you! Amen


Katiebrooks83
 Thank you Lord for today. Lord let me be more accepting of Your will. Take away my worries. My mind races constantly. I pray the foundation contacts us today. I pray they change our lives.


Penny Balsley
 Please pray for my Son and I.. Pray he can hear my words and forgive me.. Help him to feel hoe loved he is.. And know I choose him always... The fear is gone forever.. Please pray he knows and feels how sorry I am.. Please pray he talks to me soon... Pray he allows me to be his Mom again.. Please pray my Son finds his way back to me soon..


Davscrappydo
Please Lord Jesus help Me So That Things Work Out For My Situation. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.


Kidsandkats56
 I'm over praying for the things and people in my life that I have no control over. (I know these people will feel the affect of no one praying for them, but I think they must hit rock bottom to look up to Jesus one of them especially needs this to happen). I surrender and give up for peace of mind.
Luvaholic Prayers Luvaholic Prayers Reviewed by JavarisIsOnMars on 1:01:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.