Tweet
Today's
Episode with the JJs:
Random:
Jacob: Mommy, you my queen!
Me: Awwwww! Thank you baby. So what does that make you?
Jacob: your pwince (prince)
Me: That's right! What about Janelle?
Jacob: Ahh?!
Me: She's a princess, right?!
Jacob: Ewww, no! I can't mawwy(marry) hew (her)! She my sister!
Me: Awwwww! Thank you baby. So what does that make you?
Jacob: your pwince (prince)
Me: That's right! What about Janelle?
Jacob: Ahh?!
Me: She's a princess, right?!
Jacob: Ewww, no! I can't mawwy(marry) hew (her)! She my sister!
Lol
Yesterday
we were at the salon waiting for Janelle to get her hair cut:
Grandma
(my mother): Jacob,
you have very cute dimples.
Jacob: Tank (Thank) you gwandma (grandma)...you have dimples too.
My sister: I have dimples too.
Jacob: Yeah, Janelle doesn't have any. Let me see mommy.
Me: Do you see dimples Jacob?
Jacob: No, but I see a mustache!
Jacob: Tank (Thank) you gwandma (grandma)...you have dimples too.
My sister: I have dimples too.
Jacob: Yeah, Janelle doesn't have any. Let me see mommy.
Me: Do you see dimples Jacob?
Jacob: No, but I see a mustache!
That
was SO EMBARRASSING. LOL I pulled out the tweezers and started pluckin in the
salon.
Today's Episode With The JJs:
Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg
on
3:15:00 PM
Rating:
No comments: