This Light Of Mine



 
         Frustrated with the set up!
 Laying these bricks down. Sealing each one with my own tears.
 The wall has reached its ultimate height
.......................but......................................
where did the sun go? It does not shine anymore! How did I lose sight of something so big?
I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY:
 Me, Myself, and I did it! Hand in hand!
 Blocking my own way from receiving what is mine! 
I start to look closely into the cracks of my own pain.
Only this time, my vision isn't so blurry. I remember the tears...
That's it! The sun hasn't gone anywhere. It shed just enough light, using my tears, to guide me back to its presence.
I shall break right through the wall I have built.
 
The sun delivers regardless of the pouring rain. 
Our job is to see the spectrum of colors, even when it does rain!
This Light Of Mine This Light Of Mine Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 11:06:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.