Luvaholic Prayers



Missy35
Pray that Dennis calls today and we have loving words that lift us up. Pray that he has a the date we are leaving to be a family.Pray that dennis and I are together in a union as a family as soon as possible. Let him find us a house that is good for the kids. Pray that he settles all his personal business quickly. Please pray I have the inner strength, peace and patience to wait for him. We love each other deeply. Pray that dennis is swift in getting everything together for our family life together and that we are leaving soon together to live together as a family by feb.


MAP1
Please pray for my hair to grow back. Lord have mercy on me and heal my body, cause my hair to grow back like it used to be, and heal me of this skin condition. In Jesus name amen. Praise God!

Isabell
I pray guide my loved ones and me to do God's will today. I pray our homes, hearts, jobs and all places we go are permeated with Your Presence. Holy Spirit, draw my family and all people we encounter closer to Jesus as Lord of all. May we serve, honor and glorify God with our lives. In Jesus name. I pray Amen.


Justice55
PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAISE - THANK YOU !! PRAISE our HEAVENLY FATHER & our SAVIOR, LORD JESUS !! Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God, Almighty, who was & is & is to come. Come Lord Jesus ! Hallelujah AMEN & AMEN




Angoodie
God, I pray to read your Word daily. Return me to the desire I had. The living Word brought clarity, discernment and Jesus into my heart and mind. Thank You for the wonderful Gift in Your written Word, Lord. Keep evil, distractions and rationalizations-not- to- read- it away...steer me to it morning by morning. IJNIPA 
Luvaholic Prayers Luvaholic Prayers Reviewed by JavarisIsOnMars on 12:41:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.