Luvaholic's Prayers




Batman
            PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY WIFE.SHE IS OUT OF WORK AND WE NEED MONEY TO PAY OUR MORTGAGE AND BILLS.


Jc1000
            I pray to seek God's will. Father, I ask for the power to carry it out to my healing & wholeness. Give me your desires, your thoughts & wisdom. IJNA


Laurie
            Healing in my marriage, body, favor, I have extreme favor with the Husband God has planned for me in his actions he eats breathes sleeps me and the Holy Spirit. I have extraordinary favor with God and with man Luke 2 : 52 x7x7x7 I am the head not the tail Deut 28 : 13 x7x7x7 any one anything coming against me stops all evil is burnt out bind Isaiah 4 7 : 14 x7x7x7 they cannot deliver themselves from the power of flame until all evil is burnt out and all consuming purifying fire brings the light into the darkness and gossip slander division separation spells stop jealously of me and my husband is gone from everyone now and I'm not jealous of who L is contacting texting talking to anymore. I have peace joy breakthroughs prayers answered great day today bring in the rain open up heaven fast and easy Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai open now according to God's will 100 fold into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical


Kalp
            Dear Lord Jesus, Why I am having so much trouble. I am praying every day since more than 4 months. I want to ask you, how long I need to suffer?? I am totally helpless and lost hope. Please send me miracle, I know you can do. I need a job and applying many places but did not get any response. Please help me to send good news from job today. Please pray for me. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for all the prayer. Hope to get good news today. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!


Keety
            But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other. (Galatians 5:22-26 NIV)

Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 2:48:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.