Luvaholic's Prayers

J.Reid
    My Husband has extrme.favor to be fully committed to me only now all the way from the spiritual into the physical

Aimallove
Father God,
    I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.
Father God,
I lift M.W., A.H., and K.A. up to you in prayer today.
Father God,
I thank you for calling M.W., A.H., and K.A. to be free, but do not allow her to misuse her freedom to indulge in the sinful nature, rather empower her to serve others in love. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen.

Vaildar
    In my personal life I have had a lot of pain and injuries from girls who abused me! Let us us pray the Lord to me establish itself in this- I'd be very wise, intelligent, reasonable and insightful to defy abuse, lies and manipulations. Let us pray the Lord to reverse the situation in this field in my favor, superiority and glory of God. Let us pray the Lord, I  to be improved to be very loved, desired and attractive man for the glory of God! Thanks compassion of a broken heart! God bless you!   
Keety
   Lord I thank you for every child of yours who has been continuously praying and never giving up. Let us be strengthened in faith and resolve. Let the perseverance produce fruit in due season. We trust you Lord to do everything that you have promised. We bless you and praise you Jesus. Hallelujah! Amen

Missy
   Pray that Dennis calls today and we have loving words that lift us up. Pray that he has a the date we are leaving to be a family.

Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 5:55:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.