Tweet
An Episode with the JJs:
On Monday morning when I was dropping JJs off at daycare, we heard a little girl say Janelle's name while I was speaking with the Director.
When we opened the door to the classroom, Janelle shocked me when she went up to the little girl and said: I heard you say my name. Don't talk about me. Little girl: Why do you always think someone is talking about you.
When I picked them up from after care:
Me: Janelle, this morning I heard the little girl say your name when I was talking to the Director. All she said was "Janelle is here". Why did you talk to her that way?
Janelle: Because I don't like it when they talk about me.
Me: Juju, as you grow up, you will learn that people are always going to have an opinion about you. Whether it is good or bad.
People talk about mommy, but I have learned to pray for them when they say mean things.
Janelle and Jacob: We know. In the daycare they talk about you.
Janelle: They were doing Momma jokes and they said you're fat and...
Jacob: and and you have a big booty.
Me: Lol, that's ok. Don't let it upset you. Do not talk about their mothers.
Jacob: Janelle didn't, but I did hehehehehe.
Me: That's not funny and not nice.
Jacob: Yeah, day(they) mommy is ugly. You bootiful (beautiful) mommy.
Smh. Long road ahead with my son.lol
An Episode with the JJs:
On Monday morning when I was dropping JJs off at daycare, we heard a little girl say Janelle's name while I was speaking with the Director.
When we opened the door to the classroom, Janelle shocked me when she went up to the little girl and said: I heard you say my name. Don't talk about me. Little girl: Why do you always think someone is talking about you.
When I picked them up from after care:
Me: Janelle, this morning I heard the little girl say your name when I was talking to the Director. All she said was "Janelle is here". Why did you talk to her that way?
Janelle: Because I don't like it when they talk about me.
Me: Juju, as you grow up, you will learn that people are always going to have an opinion about you. Whether it is good or bad.
People talk about mommy, but I have learned to pray for them when they say mean things.
Janelle and Jacob: We know. In the daycare they talk about you.
Janelle: They were doing Momma jokes and they said you're fat and...
Jacob: and and you have a big booty.
Me: Lol, that's ok. Don't let it upset you. Do not talk about their mothers.
Jacob: Janelle didn't, but I did hehehehehe.
Me: That's not funny and not nice.
Jacob: Yeah, day(they) mommy is ugly. You bootiful (beautiful) mommy.
Smh. Long road ahead with my son.lol
Episode With The JJs:
Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg
on
2:30:00 PM
Rating:
No comments: