Conversation with my coworker/ friend yesterday:
I was emotional earlier...sitting here in my cubicle. She came to my cube (not knowing I was emotional) and spoke to me.
She: I don't know why I have had this on my heart to tell you, but here goes:
"I can see why people cling on to you. I cling on to you sometimes myself. You give people a warm feeling inside.....you are HOME to us. No matter what I go through in life, when I see you, I know everything is going to be ok. In my 55 years on this Earth, You are the only person besides my grandmother that has ever made me feel like that.
Your words are a life line for people and they have to hold on to be saved. Not saying you're God, no human is. You have God in you. He is working through your soul to touch others. You are blessed and highly favored! You're not a man, but you are a leader. You have God's love for others. Don't stop leading Ghadir."
Your words are a life line for people and they have to hold on to be saved. Not saying you're God, no human is. You have God in you. He is working through your soul to touch others. You are blessed and highly favored! You're not a man, but you are a leader. You have God's love for others. Don't stop leading Ghadir."
:") I cried like I have lost someone.
It meant a lot. She is one person A LOT of people can't overstand, because she has a nasty attitude majority of the time no one wants to deal with. ( She gets on my nerves sometimes, but I let her know after I calm down)
No one has asked her why she has a nasty attitude towards people and life in general. They just don't want to deal with the negativity.
We tend to forget that we all are human. When God's love is missing in one's life....he/she is lost. Let us bring God back into their soul.
Wow! MOST HIGH WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!
Conversation With My Coworker/Powerful Words
Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg
on
3:13:00 PM
Rating:
No comments: