Tweet
Here's an idea for the 2015, Luvaholics. I want you to take a coke bottle, or any bottle. Each time something good happens during the year I want you to write it down. Itcan be something simple as cooking an amazing dinner or having a great night with a friend. Whatever it is, if it makes you happy, put it in a bottle. When 2015 ends, I want you to smash the bottle open and read off the happy times on the paper. During New Years Eve. Jeem and I will be doing this as-well. Here's to a great new year and can't wait to see what it brings.
Here's an idea for the 2015, Luvaholics. I want you to take a coke bottle, or any bottle. Each time something good happens during the year I want you to write it down. Itcan be something simple as cooking an amazing dinner or having a great night with a friend. Whatever it is, if it makes you happy, put it in a bottle. When 2015 ends, I want you to smash the bottle open and read off the happy times on the paper. During New Years Eve. Jeem and I will be doing this as-well. Here's to a great new year and can't wait to see what it brings.
Coke Bottle Full Of Happy Times #LuvaholicBottle
Reviewed by JavarisIsOnMars
on
4:08:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by JavarisIsOnMars
on
4:08:00 PM
Rating:

No comments: