Tweet
I seen this on Facebook and had to share.
"Bryson and I are sitting in Chick Fil A on 280 so B can play while Jenna is at the vet next door. A man walked in to get warm with all of his earthly possessions on his back. The manager, who is on his break, got up and asked the man if he could get him anything. Before the man could even answer, the manager asked if the man had any gloves and handed him his, then got him the meal of his choice. There is still so much good in this world and I'm so grateful that Bryson saw it all unfold. "- Brittany
I seen this on Facebook and had to share."Bryson and I are sitting in Chick Fil A on 280 so B can play while Jenna is at the vet next door. A man walked in to get warm with all of his earthly possessions on his back. The manager, who is on his break, got up and asked the man if he could get him anything. Before the man could even answer, the manager asked if the man had any gloves and handed him his, then got him the meal of his choice. There is still so much good in this world and I'm so grateful that Bryson saw it all unfold. "- Brittany
Chick-Fil-A Love #Luvaholic
Reviewed by JavarisIsOnMars
on
12:00:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by JavarisIsOnMars
on
12:00:00 PM
Rating:
No comments: