Luvaholic's Prayers



Lab
            Please Jesus help I need you I can breathe and pay my bills I paid my tithes I need you.to intervene today for me and my bloodline reverse every curse sent our way into a blessing no more hurt tears mercy send your angels of deliverance destruction to break the enemies back today God the battle belongs to you I have to trust you and not depend on my own understanding hear me I need the Holy Spirit help 


The Encourager
            I need a lot of your prayers! For complete healing and recovery! I should not take a doctor's note! I have to be at work! Thank you for praying with me! 


I Scream Jesus
            To my life come very strong attacks and temptations related lust and carnal desires! Heart and soul you please pray for me! Lord make radically and permanently work in my life and heart, namely in any temptation to find, I do not give in, but to remain faithful to the Lord! Pray Lord make me forever and strengthen me I to be an example of morality and purity regardless of the circumstances and it shall be for the glory of God to the end of my life! Let us seek the Lord to build me to be very wise, intelligent and faithful to God, to find a way out of every temptation and situation of this type 


Vladimir
            Please help me God and build me to be forever a man of prayer, faith, the Word and the Spirit, in the name of Your Son Jesus! 


Scroggymommy5
             Please pray for my 22 year old daughter, she is deeply grieving the passing of my sister( her adult) . My sister lose her battle with stage 4 cancer and it has affected our family. My daughter had just started a new Master’s program that she has just withdraw from because she can not focus, crying feeling down. Now she also has the loss of her program. Please pray for God's strength and comfort during this time for my whole family. Also my younger sister is depressed.

Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 3:11:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.