Tweet
Wallacewife
I pray for God to give me strength and patience as He heals my marriage. And that He send an army of angels to protect my husband from Satan and his demons while we are apart.
JimC
Please pray I would be able to meet all my financial obligations on time. I am trying to get my stewardship in line with God's precepts and to tithe properly. I would like to get out of debt and believe that is God's desire also.
Rettus
Father God, there is unrest growing in our streets, our communities as well as in our homes, Father I am calling upon heaven for Your peace to rain down, remove this evil division that is growing, we need our God now like never before, enough is enough with all the heart breaking destruction. Abraham interceded on behalf of a few to be spared, Moses interceded on behalf of a few million , LORD, I am interceding on behalf of billions, the despair is great, and in many forms, widespread, worldwide, the attacks are on our marriages, homes, finances, health, children, life itself, LORD, we need you, we need you now, please do not allow another moment of despair to continue, hearts are so heavy and broken, please keep hope alive, please see our faith and be pleased, oh Father God rain down on your creation that cries out to you, hear us from your Holy throne, Amen
Kgoss1010
Tears run down my face.. Oh lord please lead me out of this dark place.. I want to be free of the fear and pain that consumes me. Please lord lead me out the darkness and set me free.. Your word I will spread out... People will no longer have doubt... Oh lord answer my prayers today... For your love and your faith are here to stay, oh how i pray and pray
Wallacewife
I pray for God to give me strength and patience as He heals my marriage. And that He send an army of angels to protect my husband from Satan and his demons while we are apart.
JimC
Please pray I would be able to meet all my financial obligations on time. I am trying to get my stewardship in line with God's precepts and to tithe properly. I would like to get out of debt and believe that is God's desire also.
Rettus
Father God, there is unrest growing in our streets, our communities as well as in our homes, Father I am calling upon heaven for Your peace to rain down, remove this evil division that is growing, we need our God now like never before, enough is enough with all the heart breaking destruction. Abraham interceded on behalf of a few to be spared, Moses interceded on behalf of a few million , LORD, I am interceding on behalf of billions, the despair is great, and in many forms, widespread, worldwide, the attacks are on our marriages, homes, finances, health, children, life itself, LORD, we need you, we need you now, please do not allow another moment of despair to continue, hearts are so heavy and broken, please keep hope alive, please see our faith and be pleased, oh Father God rain down on your creation that cries out to you, hear us from your Holy throne, Amen
Kgoss1010
Tears run down my face.. Oh lord please lead me out of this dark place.. I want to be free of the fear and pain that consumes me. Please lord lead me out the darkness and set me free.. Your word I will spread out... People will no longer have doubt... Oh lord answer my prayers today... For your love and your faith are here to stay, oh how i pray and pray
Luvaholic's Prayers
Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg
on
3:55:00 PM
Rating:
No comments: