Luvaholic's Prayers




SmilerGirl18
            I just wanted to thank You for all your guidance, love, and support. You listen to my heart and mind when I can't seem to find the words to say but you hear what they're longing to say. I pray for my spouse and I to overcome his job loss and I pray that you guide us together. Guide our family to loving one another and their love and support for us being together. I thank you God for him because I don't know where I would be if I never met him. He has grown to be closer with you and made me realize life is truly precious. I pray that we always spend the rest of our life together as husband and wife. I thank you Father God for all you've done, doing, and will do. I love you God, amen.


Sboarding09
            I need a lot of your prayers! For complete healing and recovery! I should not take a doctor's note! I have to be at work tomorrow! Thank you for praying with me!


Neddabreakthru
            My gallbladder results are normal. I'm still in need of healing, because drs don’t know what’s going on. They are missing something and need this resolved and work a job!! I have a call in to the dr requesting pain medication. Please pray he calls it in


Kilene
            Lord I pray for emotional healing. Help me get through this trial and to resolve my past issues. Help me to grow spiritually in my relationship with you. Lord I will trust in you and not depend on my own understanding. Thank you for everything you have done for me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.


Vladimir
            Let us pray, the Lord to let me have a major success, results and achievements in sports! Let us pray the Lord to teach me to train properly and completely accurate! Let us pray the Lord to provide me with the highest quality - nutritional Supplements, food, nutritional program, exercise program, finance resource, supplies, and everything else you need, let us pray the Lord more and more pleasantly surprised me! Let us pray for miracles, success and prosperity in the field of sport for me! Let us pray to really be the best in every sport and glorify my Father who is in heaven! Let us pray this be permanent, genuine and glory of God!

Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 3:57:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.