Luvaholic's Prayers



Ano
            Please pray for me and my workplace, for resolving all of the problems there and within me about this work. Please pray for Jane Ellen, who is sick, hungry, alone, angry, and afraid.


Joshluvsyeshua
            Thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H and your beloved son, my Savior Yeshua Hamaschiach of Nazareth for continuing to show your grace towards your servant, and all the people praying here in this site and elsewhere. We do not deserve your awesome power in our lives, yet you continue to show it. I thank you on behalf of every one of them and me. I humbly ask for forgiveness for the sins I have breached today in your Name Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth and I pray for mercy on behalf of my woman Lehavit, have mercy on both our families as well I pray and Uncle Clarence and his. I pray and thank you that your Father's Divine will continues to influence our lives and let it pierce through our souls everyday always, in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Name I pray. Amen


New Beginings
            Lord please open up heaven fast Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai please that senior Sharon gets accepted approved for permanent social security fast and gets her back pay from 09 and they put in the bank for her before Christmas so she can be blessed this year


WalkWithGod
            Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me peace today, happiness and joy. I pray that my husband's true heart is revealed. Who was/is he? I feel I don't even know as he says one thing and acts a different way. Heavenly father, my Christmas miracle and wish is that he will come to really know you. That our marriage is restored and healed. That my kids can have that Godly family, mother and father. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.


Kidsandkats56
            here are 7 wonderful Christian younger single people in my life that could definitely use some blessings. Three have had broken engagements, two divorced and two who God hasn't put the right person in their lives. Two of the young women have been thru a lot of heartache with the loss of her parents and one a divorce from her husband cheating and leaving her. I'm asking for prayer for God to bless them all in the coming year. Pray that God puts the right Christian person in their lives and blesses them with happy marriages and families that they all so desire


ShinelovesJesus
            Dear Heavenly Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. I ask you to please be with Kya and bless her with your favor. She is going to do a devotional at her FCA in school about people mistreating other people. I ask you to bless her with a good message to open the eyes of her peers. These young people some of them act in a haughty fashion realize they are no better than the next person. I ask you to please help her and bless her with your favor. Forgive us of our sins in Jesus name Amen.

Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 5:00:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.