Luvaholic's Prayers



Anemone
 Father bring in as much light as it takes into the darkness and all consuming fire that Noah gets saved and becomes pentecostal your calling is brought out in his life and he becomes on fire for Jesus right now quick and powerful John 10 : 10 x7x7x7 Hebrew 4 : 12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical with the blood of Jesus 


Kman097
 Please Lord move every mountain in her life bring her a great on fire for God man that pleases you that will be a great Father for Isaiah and a loving grateful son in law for me open up heaven and someone who April can accept according to God's will 100 fold right now with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical 


StephT
 Praise God for restoring my marriage, healing sammy of his addiction and providing for us. Be with Sammy and the doctor during his test. Healing for him. Please protect my job during this merger and open new doors and opportunities for me. Please let Your will be done for Your glory 


Animallovez
Father God,
I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.
Father God,
May Z be self- control and pure with a good work ethic. May he be kind and submissive so that no one can speak evil about the way your message guides him. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.

Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 3:38:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.