WHAT A YEAR!
Every day of this year has had its own lesson waiting for us to unfold and learn from.
We've grown into the family of 495,695 (as of today) luvaholics!!
How proud I am of us all: Planetofthesanquon.com, Luvaholic prayers, performances, JJ&A Foundation, Fashion show in Kentucky, Labeautemagazine.com, last but not least, the many different sponsors for our blog (Ex: Walmart, Starbucks, karmaloop, Champs, etc).
Planetofthesanquon.com is where it all started. My best friend Javaris Squire suggested I write a poem every Friday for his blog. After my blog was born, if you will, the name "Luvaholics" was planted in my heart to connect other hearts in the name of LOVE!
May LOVE fill each and every one of your homes! I love you all so much!
HAPPY NEW YEAR LUVAHOLICS!
Every day of this year has had its own lesson waiting for us to unfold and learn from.
We've grown into the family of 495,695 (as of today) luvaholics!!
How proud I am of us all: Planetofthesanquon.com, Luvaholic prayers, performances, JJ&A Foundation, Fashion show in Kentucky, Labeautemagazine.com, last but not least, the many different sponsors for our blog (Ex: Walmart, Starbucks, karmaloop, Champs, etc).
Planetofthesanquon.com is where it all started. My best friend Javaris Squire suggested I write a poem every Friday for his blog. After my blog was born, if you will, the name "Luvaholics" was planted in my heart to connect other hearts in the name of LOVE!
May LOVE fill each and every one of your homes! I love you all so much!
HAPPY NEW YEAR LUVAHOLICS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR SHOUTOUT TO US LUVAHOLICS AND OUR BLOG!
Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg
on
11:51:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg
on
11:51:00 PM
Rating:
No comments: