Tweet
It's a lot of people that are placed on this earth to bless it. Ghadir is one of them people. She has so much for this world and she wants to do nothing but spread it. Love that is. The biggest Luvaholic to ever live. I'm proud to call her my best friend and teammate. I'm always bragging about her. She kills the stage and the words she write, unmatched. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHADIR. Enjoy the day.
It's a lot of people that are placed on this earth to bless it. Ghadir is one of them people. She has so much for this world and she wants to do nothing but spread it. Love that is. The biggest Luvaholic to ever live. I'm proud to call her my best friend and teammate. I'm always bragging about her. She kills the stage and the words she write, unmatched. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHADIR. Enjoy the day.
Happy Birthday Jeem
Reviewed by JavarisIsOnMars
on
7:40:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by JavarisIsOnMars
on
7:40:00 PM
Rating:

Thank you so much Jman!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a true blessing to have you as my best friend!!!! You're awesome!!!!!
ReplyDelete