Lordilookuponu
Urgent
prayer request I need miracle please pray for my husband that he should stop
smoking and he should not get the thought of drinking lord please take care of
him the devil which is trying to separate us let it go away in Jesus name let the
praise n glory be to you forever lord.. He should be back home in midnight
itself he has put my call in reject list. Whatever he speaks it’s hurting me
like a thorn lord please make him realize that I love him and care for him.
Please soften his heart Lord. Lord it’s hurting me. Often he talks about
leaving me Lord change his heart and mind towards me. Bring him back home I
know u can only do wonders I ask this in Jesus name.
prayerworks75
Please
pray we'll find our cat today. He's hurt and we are looking for him. Pray
Jesus will heal his wound and heal his body completely and help us find
him today so we'll know he's safe.
We pray for this in Jesus' name.
Amen.
lydiabe04
Thank you
Lord for being so good to me. Even when the times are so very difficult I believe
that you will never leave me. When I look back at my life I know that it was
the grace of God that has sustained me and brought me through. I thank you for
all that you have done and all that you shall do. Through all things prayer and
supplication. I pray for my son Robert his wife Angel, and his two girls Ayla
and Addison. I pray that God will grant them the purchase of this home they so
desire. I pray that God will continue to protect them, give them wisdom and
understanding to be the parents they desire to be.
Ginoh
Pray that
all my coworkers get saved and the boss too. They really need Gods direction
and help. Also request prayers for our midweek services to be full of the glory
of God and that Jesus will be exalted and magnified. We love all prayer
warriors and pray that God will bless you for your faithfulness and for praying
for others day and night. Keep up the good word and be faithful to Him till He
call us home to heaven some beautiful day. Do not ever be afraid of death. It
is only the door to open and enter to glory and see Jesus face to face. Thank
you for all your prayers and God bless you.
Luvaholic's Prayers
Reviewed by
Wordsbyladyg
on
10:30:00 AM
Rating:
5
No comments: