Luvaholic's Prayers

Laurie
           Lord I pray we all develop tunnel vision for you. You and nothing else but you .Though needs there be many, both temporal and spiritual, I pray and ask Father that in the midst of our storms our eyes remain focused on you. Often times you may be slow in answering, but it has been my experience YOU DO DELIVER. HELP US LORD TO RUN THIS RACE AND KEEP THE FAITH. For your word is true and your heart is faithful. Thank you for loving us so much. Thank you for the way in which you answer prayer. YOU ARE NEVER LATE. May we have your wisdom your strength and your peace,
 In Jesus name I pray,
 Amen. 
Justinsfamily
            Lord please keep this family together. Help her fall in love with us again. Repair our love father that we may honor you lord. Calm me for it hurts.
davscrappydoo 
           Forgive me of My Sins Jesus! Please Lord Jesus Help Me with My Situations! Let All things Work Out! Don't Let there Be No Problems! Don't Let Me Break Your Heart!
 In Jesus Name we Pray,
 Amen!
 debfromlodi 
           My neighbor, Alice, is in the hospital. She is 96 years old. I think she may be dying. I want to pray for God's will at this time. I want her to get well again, but God may have other plans. Please help her and help us to deal with what is in store. I love you, God. beautiful  Lord bless me to live in England, open all doors, give me all I need for this,
 In Jesus name,
 Amen.
  Kashsinger
           I'm asking for prayers for a friend who is having some health issues. Please pray that my vehicle is repaired today. Pray that works goes smoothly and that I have no issues with my coworkers and boss. Pray that the car I'm driving today holds up. Pray that my son gets over his fears. God Bless. 
**Thank you so much for sending your prayer in. Luvaholics, feel free to email me at wordsbyladyg@gmail.com with your prayer requests. Subject line “LuvaholicsPrayer” with either #public (to share with everyone) or #private (to keep between you and me and our Heavenly Father) beside it. Thank you for your cooperation
Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 11:33:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.