Luvaholic's Prayers

scubagirl34
             Please pray for my husband Joe and for his salvation. He is battling with a hidden sin that was uncovered this week. Please pray with me that Joe will see through this sin battle that he is a flawed creation and needs Jesus to change his heart and make him a new creation. I also need prayers for strength to overcome during this storm. I love Joe SO much and desire for him to be saved more than anything. Thank you so much.
luv123 
            Dear God, If I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize... If people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive.
In Jesus Name I Pray,
Amen! 
Tetsuya 
             It is done. I have written my exam and it was quite difficult for this head of mine. I am not even sure if I passed or not. I pray the Lord to get a result enough to pass it. I will lose everything I have done in the last two years if I do not pass it. I do not want to let anyone down nor myself. I am begging you, Dear Lord!
Amen.
 Laura88888
             To be delivered from shame especially around food, I really struggle with eating in front of other people without feeling insecure and shameful. I am really struggling with self- image, and also restricting my eating and then binging and it's making me feel worthless. I use food to comfort me when I get stressed or overwhelmed or tired, I feel so ashamed and guilty. Please pray that god will set me free and renew me so I form healthy habits and am delivered from shame especially around food. I was also appreciate prayer from been set free from fear and intimidation of man. Thank you heaps I just honor you guys so much, your prayers have really blessed me and transformed my life!
  Patty
            Matthew 21:22 If you believe, you will get anything you ask for in prayer
            .Dear Lord, Grant me faith and strength daily with a positive attitude! Keep my son M financially secure. Keep his marriage strong. Grant him, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter good health. Help my son J be safe, positive, and happy and find employment soon. He is feeling down about his employment prospects. Please Lord, grant him employment this month. Please pray for my students to learn and do the best they can do! Keep them focused on my teachings so they may do well on their state tests in May. Help me feel loved by my family. I need your guidance in helping me stay healthy and strong both spiritually and physically. Love you. I believe in you and need you in my life.
Amen!!!!!! 
***Thank you so much for sending your prayer in. Luvaholics, feel free to email me at wordsbyladyg@gmail.com with your prayer requests. Subject line “LuvaholicsPrayer” with either #public (to share with everyone) or #private (to keep between you and me and our Heavenly Father) beside it. Thank you for your cooperation
Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 10:00:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.