AngelCali
Thank you God
for all the blessings you bestow upon me on a daily basis. Please forgive me
God if I do not show my appreciation but I am very thankful because I know
without YOUR guidance God I would not be able to do anything in my life. Thank
you God for all you do for me. Please let the various situations work out in my
life. I am so tired and I am having a hard time. Please let things work out
with G.
In Jesus name,
Amen.
Walkwithgod
Heavenly
Father, Thank you for this day and for the job you provided me with. Please
help me to stay focused and continue to do a good job. I also pray for the
truth to be revealed in all areas of my life and that there is no room for lies
and sin.
In Jesus Name,
Amen.
Arthurington
Let the little
children come unto me.. Jesus said. Let us all pray for children to grow up in
the Lord. Pray for all parents to teach their children the bible and show them
pictures of how Jesus loved others and died on the cross for our sins. Pray for
all Sunday school teachers, toddlers, and up who love to teach them about God.
The children’s choir also need your prayers to be a blessing to all of us when
they sing praises to God. Thank you and God bless you for praying.
**Thank you so much for sending your prayer in. Luvaholics, feel free to email me at wordsbyladyg@gmail.com with your prayer requests. Subject line “LuvaholicsPrayer” with either #public (to share with everyone) or #private (to keep between you and me and our Heavenly Father) beside it. Thank you for your cooperation
No comments: