Luvaholic's Prayers

Angela1
         Pray for my parents. Pray that they stay healthy physically, emotionally, spiritually, pray that God protects them for me, pray that God gives both my mother and father with good health, pray that God protects their bodies that they don’t get hurt. Pray that they look young and stay young. Pray also that they get closer to God each day, especially for my father I pray that God touches his heart and cleanses him of his sins and that he get closer to God asap. Christ child
shinelovesJesus 
        Dear Heavenly Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please be with everyone who calls upon your name and answer their prayers according to your will. Please be with my mom. I lift her up to you dear Father and ask for miraculous healing. I am calling upon you oh Lord of Hosts, Lord of all Lords, King of all Kings. I am asking for healing and restoration today in Jesus name. The name above all names on Heaven & Earth. I need your saving loving blood right now. I command the devil to leave my mom right now and take your sickness and your demons with you be gone out of our lives in the name of Jesus Christ. Forgive us of our sins.
 In Jesus name I pray,
 Amen.
Nineteen51
         Lord Jesus keep me from the traps which they have laid for me, Lord keep me from the snares which they have laid for me. I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God.  I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord. Keep me from the traps which they have set for me; keep me from the traps of those who practice evil. Let those who set traps for me fall into their own nets, while I go on my way safe.
 AMEN
**Thank you so much for sending your prayer in. Luvaholics, feel free to email me at wordsbyladyg@gmail.com with your prayer requests. Subject line “LuvaholicsPrayer” with either #public (to share with everyone) or #private (to keep between you and me and our Heavenly Father) beside it. Thank you for your cooperation
Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 3:43:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.