Luvaholic's Prayers

 Hildah 
           And Father in Heaven, please bless all my friends and save them all because I love them all and want to see them in Heaven, worshiping and adoring Your holy name and presence there along with the angels, the prophets, the apostles and all the saints. Please Jesus, send revival in our churches, save the souls of the lost and please, come to our hearts today and give us peace and joy in serving and loving you.
 Amen 
HopelessOne7
           Father, Please remove all these fears and anxieties that I am feeling. Open the lines of communication between my boyfriend and I so that I may hear from him today and always. Place me in his heart my Lord so that he is reminded of me. Soften his heart towards me and remind him of the love I have for him. Unite us in marriage my Lord.
In Jesus name I pray,
 Amen.
 Cowgirlboots 
          Thank you God. Praise you My Heavenly Father. I pray others improve as I am also trying to improve in every walk of life. Sometimes I stumble BUT the truck is to get up an keep going. New Hope, I pray you can get a different and better job and maybe make enough so you can keep some of your sweet beautiful kitties that you have raised from Birth and share a few with others so they may enjoy having these cute adorable babies in their lives also. I enjoyed our private messages. Thank you God for helping me understand more every day.
In Jesus name I pray,
 AMEN.
 Brookensen
            Thank you luvaholic warriors so much for praying day and night for Gods glory to manifest in our services. And God did a wonderful job. On Palm Sunday services many souls were saved, lots of sinners have come to Jesus and skeptics and atheists were so astonish to see how God manifests His power and His love toward His dear children who love Him with their hearts. Please pray for all cynics, skeptics, agnostics and abortionists to get saved and be filled with the power of the Holy Ghost. Many of them are dying without Christ and need someone to tell them about it. Jesus, we love you so much. You are the reason of our existence.
In Your name we pray,
 Amen.
**Thank you so much for sending your prayer in. Luvaholics, feel free to email me at wordsbyladyg@gmail.com with your prayer requests. Subject line “LuvaholicsPrayer” with either #public (to share with everyone) or #private (to keep between you and me and our Heavenly Father) beside it. Thank you for your cooperation
Luvaholic's Prayers Luvaholic's Prayers Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 12:41:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.