LUVAHOLICS PLEASE READ:



Dear Luvaholics,

       How are you all doing today? I pray y’all are doing great!

1.    I would like to give a SHOUTOUT to every single one of you for taking time out of your day to look at our blog (Yes! I said ‘our blog’, because we are family. Whatever is mine, is yours!)!

A.  Any suggestions/questions/ comments?! Feel free to email me: wordsbyladyg@gmail.com

B.  If there is anything you all would like for me to cover on the “speak up” series, please let me know.

C.  I am so thankful for you all and the love you show me! There’s so much more to come (God willing).

2.   My Luvaholic Warriors that send in your prayers!!! Thank you so much for contributing in being a part of changing our world: one prayer at a time!

A.  The prayers are so genuine! Unifying hearts is such a Blessing!

B.  Makes my heart smile to know there are other people that want to pray together!

C.  Please continue to send in your prayers to: wordsbyladyg@gmail.com

3.   I want to apologize for not posting any new pieces of writing.

A.  Honestly, I’ve been getting a case of “writer’s block” for right now.

B.  There’s a lot going on, but I will post new pieces as soon as I can.

C.  Thank you for your patience and love!

4.  I’ve been receiving some of the same questions:

A.  Any and every question about setting up a blog of your own: please contact my best friend at: javaris@planetofthesanquon.com ( also check his site out at: www.planetofthesanquon.com ) I’m not very technical (I am learning slowly, but surely. lol)

B.  I have been blogging since August of 2013. It’s so much fun!

C.  Tips for aspiring bloggers: Don’t fear the unknown. If starting your very own blog is coming from your heart: GO FOR IT! Try to relate with viewers by thinking what you would like if you were the “viewer” rather than the “blogger”. The cool thing about blogging is that you have room to discuss multiple topics!

** Remember to smile! MWUAH, I love you all! Thank you again!

Shop Nike SB at Champssports.com Plus Free Shipping over $75. Use Code LKS14W65. Valid: 1.1.14 - 1.31.14. Contiguous US Only; Exclusions May Apply.
LUVAHOLICS PLEASE READ: LUVAHOLICS PLEASE READ: Reviewed by Wordsbyladyg on 2:59:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.